Riba---"Indeterminate"

I am so afraid right now.I am a very healthy,active 42 year old female.No risk factors for hepatitis EXCEPT 1 unit of blood in 1986 following loss of a baby.I recently accepted a job at a local hospital(clerical)and part of the screening was the hepatitis profile.My results were as follow Hep.C "low positive ratio 1.25" sent for RIBA confirmation which came back "indeterminate".I am so upset that I would not even take the job.I have cried non stop for 48 hours.I have never used drugs,shared needles,had "relations" with anyone other than spouse of 24 years.I do not have a dr.,due to living in a new state now,I called my former physician who strongly beleives this is a false positive.I am so scred,what do you think?Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Riba are rarely false positive, but can be. You need to get a test for the virus by PCR, the RNA test to be sure. There is no need to be that upset, this virus even if you have it is curable! DTD

Is Hepatitis and Herpes the same
EASY ?