Oct 22, 2003
Is there a B cell count renage needed for development of antibodies? If B cell count is at lower end of range, does this indicate that detectable level of antibodies for HIV or Hep C would be longer? thanks.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Antibodies are made by B cells, however the number of B cells has nothing to do with time to seroconversion! DTD
Are you still accepting patients? How do i make an appointment?
- Does HIV Cause Dry Mouth?
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.