|Are you still accepting patients? How do i make an appointment?
Oct 22, 2003
Hi. I was wondering if you still accept patients and if it would be possible to make an appointment, how do i go about doing so? This would be for both hiv and hepatitis screening.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sure. I would be happy to see you. Office number is 212 241 7270. I have an NP Damaris Carriero who works with me also and who also would be happy to see you! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.