|Cleaning the Scene
Oct 6, 2003
I am thinking of purchasing a big rig but the driver before me had recently found out he had hepitatis C, he was constantly touching the truck, while sweating and slept in the sleeper, is it possible to contract the "C" through sweat and other things! Can I possibly rid the truck of infectious diesease, or is it non cleanable and look elsewhere to purchase a big rig?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis C is transmitted mostly from blood to blood contact. Just cleaning the rig with soap and water should be more than sufficient for your health and peace of mind. There is no risk of HCV from sweat! Make the decision based on business principles, not health ones and good luck! DTD
LESBIANS & HEP C
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.