Cleaning the Scene

I am thinking of purchasing a big rig but the driver before me had recently found out he had hepitatis C, he was constantly touching the truck, while sweating and slept in the sleeper, is it possible to contract the "C" through sweat and other things! Can I possibly rid the truck of infectious diesease, or is it non cleanable and look elsewhere to purchase a big rig?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Hepatitis C is transmitted mostly from blood to blood contact. Just cleaning the rig with soap and water should be more than sufficient for your health and peace of mind. There is no risk of HCV from sweat! Make the decision based on business principles, not health ones and good luck! DTD

HCV Cure?
LESBIANS & HEP C