PLz Answer Urgent

I recently did a check at a LAB(LAB A) for HCV antibodies in preperation for travel. It came with a result Weak Positive on HCV antibodies. I re-did the Test in Two other Labs (LAB B and LAB C)and the result was negative. After returning to the initial Lab ( LAB A) for a retest it still came back Weak Positive. What could be the reason for this discrepancy? I am diabetic type 2 medication ( Avandia - Glucophage). For Travel I must get a negative result from LAB A and the country of travel does not acknowledge the PCR or RIBA test. Can you please help me in solving this urging issue. P.S. I have negative PCR results

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There are many cases of false positive HCV tests. You need to get a letter from your MD stating that the PCR and RIBA are negative. If you dont have the virus, you don't have the virus! What is wrong with those people? DTD

When to start treatment for Hepatitis C?
Risk at gyno's office