Thank You So Much; Follow Up Question

Thank you so much for your prompt response to my previous question regarding hepatits vaccine and hiv antibody results. My follow up question is as follow: To the best of your knowledge, would a chicken pox vaccine (never had chicken pox) given about exactly 6 months before having an hiv antibody test give a false negative on the hiv antibody test? I had my chicken pox vaccine and first (of 3) hep b vaccine at the same time (six months prior to the hiv antibody test). Again, thank you so much for your time, effort, and prompt response on previous question. I promise I won't bother you anymore, especially if the chicken pox vaccine will not give a false negative on an hiv antibody test.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

All of you! Forget these vaccine questions! They don't give you wrong HIV tests! Be safe and get tested often and stop worrying! DTD

Dear Dr. Alcohol
try pegasys now?