Mar 13, 2001
My friend was diagnosed with Hiv in 1985.In 1992 he got Hep B, 2years later a leg scratch turned septic requiring antibiotics-today he is in good health he has never taken the Hiv drugs referring natural therapy.Is he one of the lucky survivors I hope so?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most people who get hepatitis B will clear the infection by themselves right away about 85%. That is not unusual. As for your friend's HIV status, he sounds like a long term non-progressor. He should be observed carefully, because at some point, the virus might take off. However if he has been well since 1985 he certainly is lucky! DTD
Foot Fetish and STD's
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.