Hepatitis Results

I'm currently testing with the California Department Of Corrections and in the medical process I discovered that I was exposed with Hepatitis A

One of my questions are, Will I get disqualified from the testing process?

second, on my results it shows positive for Hepatitis A (IGG & IGM) what does that mean? on the second line is shows negitive for Hepatitis A (IGM) and on the third line is shows positive for Hepatitis A (IGG)

And the last question is, on the Hepatitis BS ANTIBODY is shows 1 mIU/ml what does that mean?

Will this go away? thanks alot

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It means you have had hepatitis A and B and have recovered. Nothing to worry about and you don't have to get vaccines, you cant get them again. However you can get hepatitis C so don't take any risks. DTD

plz answr: engaged. : hep c vaccine and hiv antibody test
DESPERATE TO FIND TREATMENT FOR ADVANCED HCV AND LIVER CANCER