plz answr: engaged. : hep c vaccine and hiv antibody test

Thank you so much for your time. I am engaged to get married soon to a woman who would have no chance of having hiv. I got a hiv antibody test done last week which came back negative. However, I got a chicken pox vaccine and my first hepatitis c vaccine shot (of three) about exactly six months prior to the hiv test. In addition, I got my second hep c vaccine shot about exactly five months prior to the hiv test. Would any of these vaccines cause me to get a false negative on the hiv antibody test? Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

No problem. The vaccine for hepatitis B (not C yet unfortunately) will not interfere with HIV testing. I applaud your conscientiousness in both HIV testing and HBV vaccination. More people should be like you! Good luck with your relationship! DTD

Jewelry gift gone bad. HEP C SCARE
Hepatitis Results