oral sex and hiv

i am scared and i hope you can help me. about 4 months ago i gave oral sex to my boyfriend. we broke up not long after that. i dont remember getting sick or anything after that. i had an hiv test at 2 months after i did oral sex with him. that test was negative. then i went to have another test at 3 months and it was still negitive. now i am starting to have some leg aches. when i got tested at 3 months they did a saliva swab in the mouth. could the leg aches be the cause of hiv. please help me.

ohio

Response from Dr. Dieterich

What you describe is a low risk behavior. You have been tested so relax and forget about it! Go find another love of your life! If your leg aches persist go see a doctor about that, but it should not be caused by HIV. Stay well! DTD

Thank you
second request need answered????