Sep 16, 2003
Dr. Dieterich I just want to thank you for openess and honesty in answering questions on this site. I am the Director of Nursing for a homecare company in Manhattan and I am always better educated and prepared to help our patients with hep C and/or HIV after reading your comments and following up with some research on my own.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Thanks for your compliment. The teaching point is also a good one. My answers are not the final ones and you should always gather as much information as possilbe before making decisions. I or other experts can help you put it into context! Keep asking! DTD
Frantic with worry that I could loose my job over hep b scare
oral sex and hiv
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.