Sep 16, 2003
Dr. Dieterich I just want to thank you for openess and honesty in answering questions on this site. I am the Director of Nursing for a homecare company in Manhattan and I am always better educated and prepared to help our patients with hep C and/or HIV after reading your comments and following up with some research on my own.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Thanks for your compliment. The teaching point is also a good one. My answers are not the final ones and you should always gather as much information as possilbe before making decisions. I or other experts can help you put it into context! Keep asking! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.