|Frantic with worry that I could loose my job over hep b scare
Sep 16, 2003
Dear Doc, Recently I joined our local police force. As part of the training we had to receive the Hep B Vaccine. after the second shot I donated blood however the results came back that I hap been exposed to Hep B Im currently awaiting the follow up test. Am I worrying too much and If i do have Hep B will i be dismissed from my work.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
No! If they do anything, get the best lawyer in town and I will testify for you! Besides Hep B is treatable now. I would also recommend getting the Hep A vaccine if you are not already immune. Stay safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Sharing Dildos Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.