Is there anything else besides supernatural healing?

My husband has a extremely high viral load and CD4 count that is very low? He has been in the hospital with malfunctioning bone marrow and now he is having problems with his liver and is getting the symptoms of hepatitis. He has nausea every once in a while. He lost his appetite. The doctors said it is quite hopless and put him in hospice. He is in hospice now. They said he is too week to take much more testing. Any other ideas? I am relying on the Great Physician (Almighty God) to take over his situation.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I think your first instinct is correct. There is not enough real information in your question to say anything about your husband's liver. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband in your time of need. DTD

Follow-Up to lab result question
Hep B carrier male and Hep C female