Follow-Up to lab result question

Hi Dr. Dietrich,

Thanks so much for answering my question. I am a bit confused with your answer, however, and was wondering if you could elaborate.

My question was regarding hepatitis B lab results, which were as follows:

HepB Surface Ag....negative HepB Core Ab, tot...negative HepB Surface Ab...16.3 H mIU/ml

I had asked if you could help translate these results, as well as if I should continue my series of vaccinations that I started after I had received these results. Your response was as follows...

"Sounds like you had a case of HBV that you beat. Although without the core antibody, I would not be so sure. Therefore I would certainly finish up the Hep B vaccine series that you started. It could not hurt and it may help! Stay safe! DTD"

My confusion lies in you not being sure in regards to the negative for the core antibody. Did you mean you weren't sure if I had a case of HBV that I beat, or that you weren't sure if I had beat it yet???

I asked my regular doctor about my results and he said that I probably had an exposure to HBV that I beat quickly.....but I would doubt he is the authority on hepatitis that you are. If you are unsure if I have beaten my hepatitis infection should I see a hepatitis specialist and look into treatment? And if I still have an active infection can I pass it onto others?

Thanks so much for all of your help...you and your colleagues here are a blessing!

Doug

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You do not have hepatitis B now. You might have had it in the past but it does not matter. Finish your vaccines and be careful! DTD

Confused
Is there anything else besides supernatural healing?