|3rd jab taken when pregnant
Sep 4, 2003
I had my final 3rd jab against Hep B 2 weeks ago, but unbeknownst to me, I was pregnant but had replied in the negative when asked if I were pregnant. Now I realised that at that point I was 2 weeks into conception?! What do I do now?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You should speak to your OB however the vaccine is just a protein and unlikely to cause any fetal issues. You can contact the manufacturer as well and see what data is available. Good luck! DTD
Where there is a will..
Treat or not with Major Depression
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- With Hpv How Often Do You Get Breakouts
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.