Where there is a will..

Thanks for reading this Dr,

My understanding is the only way to stop viruses is to avoid them. But HEP can be cured. There has been extraordinary progress in treating HIV. Is it a death sentence? There needs to be better dialogue webmd says "though drugs may slow progression, all HIV+ people will get AIDS eventually." I am confused.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

That is a real overstatement. I do not believe that all people with HIV will get AIDS. If the virus is kept in check then life expectancy is about the same as if you had hypertension! Stay well! DTD

Future therapies
3rd jab taken when pregnant