|Sir , just one followup question
Aug 27, 2003
Thanks for the reply to my question , I just want to ask whether the HEP BE ABS are suffient to fight against the active pre core mutant virus or I have to take medication My test results for your ready perusal : age 50 yrs/, male , HEP SURF EIA test Positive HEPATITIS B E ANTIGEN test negative , HEB B DNA ULTRA QT 5.84 pg/ml (Normal 0.04 pg/ml) , HEP BE ABS Qual.test Detected (0.075 patient value as against cut off of 1.101 )
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Obviously if your DNA is elevated then the e antibody is not working and you do have the precore mutant. I would recommend you get a liver biopsy and get treated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.