|what are the true stats
Aug 18, 2003
I asked a question this morning about me daughters possible hep c exposure through a razor and i wanted to also ask why when i go on other web sites many state that hep c can live for a few weeks to even a few months. what are the true statistics and why are there different opinons?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It depends on the circumstances. If HCV is moist and insulated and warm inside a blood clot it can last for weeks. If it is exposed to air water, shaving cream, detergents or sun, it is gone. Stop worrying! DTD
Please reply its urgent
Hi Dr. Dieterich
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Acute HIV Infection And Oral Thrush
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.