positive hep c antigen on blood transfusion screening

I attempted to give blood for the first time 6 months ago and they notified me that I had + hepc antigen but that my RIBA was negative as well as NAT test. They told me to try again in 6 months which I did and received the same notification today I am concerned 2years ago had period of time when LDH was elevated for several months with negative hepatitis panel. Was recently hospitalized with high fever and elevated WBC thought to be related to food poisoning but have had several infections in last few months of various types. Skin, sinus, URI etc. More than usual. Should I be concerned or do you recommend any followup tests? Thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I dont know what NAT is, but if it is HCV RNA then you are fine. I would certainly do another quantitative HCV RNA to be certain. Good luck! DTD

AIDS/burkitts
Are changes in liver fibrosis related to changes in dermal scarring?