Aug 11, 2003
Dear Sir, I need to know what is the normal time to get back to the normal GGT after drinking . For example If I stop drinking for 15 days , should my result be OK. Putting in mind that My GGT when I drink is almost 85. Thank you for your reply.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Alcohol related elevations may take weeks to months to resolve depending on the person. You would help things by also taking some antioxidant vitamins at the same time, like B C and folate. If your enzymes are elevated from drinking, then you should not be drinking at all! Stay well! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Thrush After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.