Foot Fetish and STD's

Dear Maribel!!

I have a concern: I have a foot fetish and it means I love to suck on women's toes. I have done that to 5 or 6 girls so far but I just worry this could be a risky activity. And in one instance, I received a foot job (masturbation with feet, without a condom). I would like to know if there is any risk of HIV transmission (toe to mouth, let's say there is a cut on the toe...) or any other disease (fungus, microbes...) and if I should discontinue this practise (is it safe or not?)... Thank you for your time!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

You can get any blood borne disease if there is the possibility of open wounds or lacerations in your mouth and toes.Also definitely you can have contact with other organisms as bacteria and fungus.

dirty needle
Hiv&HepB Survivor