Mar 11, 2001
I heard that you can get Hepatitis C from a needle that you use over and over. Even if you do not share the needle with anyone else, is it possible to get Hepatitis C from a needle that I use over and over?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If you don't share the needle with anybody else you cannot get infected.You can get a bacterial infection into your blood by reusing needles. Don't do that!!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
- Picked Myself With A Dirty Needle Hiv
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.