|long term effects of chronic hepatitis b
Mar 11, 2001
I'm 17, and i have chronic hepatitis b. I've been told that theree's a chance of liver cancer when i get older. What are the chances of this and around when will it happen if it does?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes, patients with chronic hep B have an increased risk to develop liver cancer.The risk is higher after the patient progresses to cirrhosis of the liver.You can prevent this risk by having treatment to erradicate the hep.B virus from your liver.Please go to your Dr. for appropiate treatment.
aids and hep. transmission
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.