|The body and body system effects of Hepatitus B
Mar 11, 2001
I have been assigned a project about Hepatitus B for my Biology course. I cannot figure out the detailed disease's effects on the body and/or body systems. Do you know what they are?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Hepatitis B is a viral disease that affects primarily the liver.There are multiple extrahepatic manifestations that are mediated by the immune system.Go to liver disease in the web to get all the details.It is preventable by a vaccine.
When will tx be available?
How to stop HIV
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Long P24 Antigen Remains Positive?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Probability Of Contracting Hiv Thru Vaginal Sex
- When Does Ars Occur And How Long Does It Last?
- Window Period Oraquick 6 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.