Mar 11, 2001
I have been diagnosed with HIV. My t-cells were around 950 and viral load at around 14500. The only signs I have noticed are swollen lymphnodes, fatigue,and headaches. What should I do for headaches if constant, and what will the doctors do to help the lymhnodes to decrease in size if it does not on its own?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You need to go to your doctor to consider treatment for HIV or for other infection.
Lamivudine for HBV
When will tx be available?
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Crabs With Condom On?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.