Mar 11, 2001
HOW LONG AFTER YOU GET AIDS DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE? wHAT IS YOUR LIFE EXPECTANCY?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The live expectancy of HIV positive patients at this moment is almost the same as non HIV patients, granted that they receive adecuate antiretroviral treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv And Memory Loss Numbness Headache Tired Sore Throat
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- Why Is There No Cure For Genital Herpes?
- What Does It Mean If You Have Negative Herpes Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.