Hep B vacciene immunity power

I would just like to ask one question about the Hep B vacceine. when a person gets vaccinated from hep B and is later proven to be immune from hep B, does this mean that the person cannot get Hep B through the vacceince useful like, or does it onle mean that it gives only SOME protection from hep B?

also, i was born with hep B , but it has never physically done anything to me, does this mean i have to stay single for the rest of my life?im 20 and dont want to force myself to be sinlge beucause of a vrius which i never got to prevent myself from getting!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

HBV vaccine produces complete immunity against infection with the HBV.If you are a carrier of HBV ,in other words have HBsAg positive you may be infectious to your sexual partner.Your partner if she is not immune will need to be vaccinated. You don't need to stay single because of this reason!!!!

2 Questions: HIV&Hepa
LIFE EXPECTANCY?