Mar 11, 2001
Dear Doctor, Are the muscles pain the only symtoms without other symtoms can be a early HIV infection. i have this after 3 week of possible exposure (which was protected sex but had few deep kissing only ) or it could be my anxiety. My pain is non specific and it often comes and goes and it still persists.I got myself tested after 5 th week and was negative.Please reply
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Have the test in six months .Do safe sex always.Muscle pains are a non-specific symptoms.
hepatitis B and HIV TEST
Let us KNOW please!
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.