hepatitis B and HIV TEST

I am a Hepatitis B (Chronic Carrier). In the pass i also have taken HIV test about 15 times. (including HIV PCR, and HIV anti-body). and they all come out negative. Could the HIV test be false becuase of my Hepatitis condition.

A week ago, I was tested for: HBV DNA PCR Ultraquant and HEP B DNA Ultraquant. and the result < 0.01. My doc took me its good new. But could the result be fasle because someone has hiv.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

HIV testing is completely different than HBV.The odds of having a false negative HIV are huge.Don't worry so much.

i have a low wbc
muscles pain