|hepatitis B and HIV TEST
Mar 11, 2001
I am a Hepatitis B (Chronic Carrier). In the pass i also have taken HIV test about 15 times. (including HIV PCR, and HIV anti-body). and they all come out negative. Could the HIV test be false becuase of my Hepatitis condition.
A week ago, I was tested for: HBV DNA PCR Ultraquant and HEP B DNA Ultraquant. and the result < 0.01. My doc took me its good new. But could the result be fasle because someone has hiv.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
i have a low wbc
- Does HIV Cause Sore On Penis?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.