|Another question for Dr. Dieterich
Aug 4, 2003
Might it be hepatitis?? I have been tested by elisa for HIV & HTLV - both negative but I have internuclear opthalmoplegia, paresthesias, nerve pain in both feet, a CD4 of 400,430 & a CD 19 - B cell count of 56 & 29. Tested pos for ebv. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis but no demylenating plaques are seen on MRI. Please let me know if I should get retested for HIV &/or hepatitis. Thank you.
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Genital Wart Treatment And Healing Time
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.