TIRED OF FEELING TIRED

Hello, my name is Rob and i am hep c+ and hiv+, i am constantly tired all the time and my labs for anemia are coming back fine, but yet my energy level is zero. I am undectable and my cd4 is around the 411 range, i have talked with my ID doc about this and he say's it should pass, this has went on now for approximately for six months. what can i suggest to him to help me with this i am only on hiv thearpy at this time and have been for seven yrs., Please help me help my doc to find a solution. I am so tempted to stop therapy because of feeling so exhausted all the time, i find it very difficult to enjoy the things i use to because of this.again please help thank you in advance ROB

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Rob, The most common side effect of HCV is fatigue. You may be feeling that from the HCV. You should discuss treating the HCV with your MD. Many people feel better when treating the HCV despite the side effects of interferon. Good luck! DTD

For Dr. Dieterich
Herpes or Hepatitis?