Need treatment or not?

Hi, doctor, I contracted HepB for maybe 20 years. I have three positives, they are: HBsAg, HBeAb, HBcAb. My DNA test is negative and ultrasound shows no problems. But I sometimes feel dull pain on my upper right side. My question is : Do I need treatment? What kind if needed? Thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

You have already beat the infection. I might recommend that you make sure that DNA is done by PCR or bDNA. If that is negative then you are fine. Alfa fetoprotein is the only test that you have not had, but it is likely to be OK also. That pain may be from somewhere else than your liver! DTD

Procrit injections
PLEASE could you help me am I HepC positive or not?