Jul 24, 2003
I already have to give myself injections for my hepatitis meds, now I need to start on Procrit for anemia. Is there another way to get procrit or do I need more injections?
thank you, Lawrence
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Unfortunately the only way to get Procrit into your body is by injection. The good news is that it will make you feel better in a very short time! Also there are no real side effects to it either. Go for it, it really works! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Rash And Bumps On Forehead
- Baking Soda And Hydrogen Peroxide For Thrush
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Will Genital Herpes Cause Shingles?
- Will Chlamydia Be Detected In Blood Test?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.