Hi Dr. Dieterich,
Jul 24, 2003
What do you think of Natcell Thymus Extract in the treatment of HCV disease? I heard if the interferon doesn't work, this is another option. Can you comment on this? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have never heard of it and would be very wary of such things. There are lots of things to do if interferon does not work the first time! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Side Effects Of Thrush?
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
- Neuropathy In Tongue And Face
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.