Hi Dr. Dieterich,
Jul 24, 2003
What do you think of Natcell Thymus Extract in the treatment of HCV disease? I heard if the interferon doesn't work, this is another option. Can you comment on this? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I have never heard of it and would be very wary of such things. There are lots of things to do if interferon does not work the first time! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would My Obgyn Contact Me If My Hiv Results Came Back
- Can Urinalysis Detect Stds Or Hiv?
- Do People Purposely Infect Others With Hiv?
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
- Low Platelets And Hepatitis C
- What Do The Patches In Your Mouth Look Like When You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.