|Client Hep b
Jul 11, 2003
I work in HIV prevention and I am relatively new. A client wanted to set up an appointment to talk about Hep B and how is family is a bit concern about transmission. What resources can I provide the client to inform the family that could help aliviate the personal issues. Secondly, from a practioner standpoint is there treatment available for clients who are Hep B infected?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is an enormous amount of Hep B information on the web, on this website and elsewhere. Avail yourself of it. HBV is a sexually transmitted disease that can be transmitted by blood also. Families should be vaccinated, it is completely preventable! Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.