Client Hep b

I work in HIV prevention and I am relatively new. A client wanted to set up an appointment to talk about Hep B and how is family is a bit concern about transmission. What resources can I provide the client to inform the family that could help aliviate the personal issues. Secondly, from a practioner standpoint is there treatment available for clients who are Hep B infected?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is an enormous amount of Hep B information on the web, on this website and elsewhere. Avail yourself of it. HBV is a sexually transmitted disease that can be transmitted by blood also. Families should be vaccinated, it is completely preventable! Good luck! DTD

Contraction through sex
Question for sister