Jul 9, 2003
Hi Dr. Dieterich,
I just moved to Oklahoma and need a good doctor for treating my hep B. I know not all gastroenterology specialists are expert on Hep B.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I would go to the University Medical Center for the first visit. If it is too far to go then ask them for a referral. There are lists of HBV docs on the web too. Good luck! DTD
Plzzz Answer Me
Contraction through sex
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What Does High Risk Hpv Mean?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.