The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Hepatitis and HIV CoinfectionHepatitis and HIV Coinfection
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need Dr.
Jul 9, 2003

Hi Dr. Dieterich,

I just moved to Oklahoma and need a good doctor for treating my hep B. I know not all gastroenterology specialists are expert on Hep B.

Thanks le

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I would go to the University Medical Center for the first visit. If it is too far to go then ask them for a referral. There are lists of HBV docs on the web too. Good luck! DTD

Plzzz Answer Me
Contraction through sex

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint