|Plzzz Answer Me
Jul 8, 2003
I had a Hep Panel which came back normal HEPA,B,C since then my only risk has been receiving a BJ..do I need to retest for HEP...How risky is a BJ
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Please see the previous BJ question. However, if you are negative for all the antibodies you too need vaccines for hepatitis A and B. They are harmless and a good investment no matter who has to pay for them! Get Vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Ars?
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.