|Plzzz Answer Me
Jul 8, 2003
I had a Hep Panel which came back normal HEPA,B,C since then my only risk has been receiving a BJ..do I need to retest for HEP...How risky is a BJ
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Please see the previous BJ question. However, if you are negative for all the antibodies you too need vaccines for hepatitis A and B. They are harmless and a good investment no matter who has to pay for them! Get Vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Skin Rash In Hiv Look Like?
- If You Have A Swollen Lymph Node Does It Mean You Have Hiv?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv
- Hiv Antibody Does This Mean I Have Aids
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.