|Plzzz Answer Me
Jul 8, 2003
I had a Hep Panel which came back normal HEPA,B,C since then my only risk has been receiving a BJ..do I need to retest for HEP...How risky is a BJ
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Please see the previous BJ question. However, if you are negative for all the antibodies you too need vaccines for hepatitis A and B. They are harmless and a good investment no matter who has to pay for them! Get Vaccinated! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.