FOLLOW UP TO BJ QUESTION

Doc I've spoken to my family doctor about the HEP vaccine and he actually does not give them because most insurance only covers about 10 to 15 dollars for vaccines and it cost him about 40 dollars...geez the business of healthcare..can you suggest where I can go to get the vaccines for HEP

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Most major health care centers will do it. Also you can purchase the vaccines yourself with a prescription and your MD can give them. Check with your state health department. I agree with you. The insurance companies are really short sighted not to pay for vaccines! DTD

Insertive fellatio and HEP
all tests are negative except hcv -ab