FOLLOW UP TO BJ QUESTION
Jul 8, 2003
Doc I've spoken to my family doctor about the HEP vaccine and he actually does not give them because most insurance only covers about 10 to 15 dollars for vaccines and it cost him about 40 dollars...geez the business of healthcare..can you suggest where I can go to get the vaccines for HEP
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Most major health care centers will do it. Also you can purchase the vaccines yourself with a prescription and your MD can give them. Check with your state health department. I agree with you. The insurance companies are really short sighted not to pay for vaccines! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.