|Hepatitis B and Pregnant
Jun 25, 2003
I understand that that total there will be 3 injection for Hepatitis B.
On this 28 Jan 2003, I have taken my last injection. The doctor also have instructed me not to get pregnant within this 6 months. However, todate 20 June 2003, I discovered that I am pregnant.
Is it not good to have this baby. This is my first time pregnent. Is it this baby will be not healthy. Is it having baby within 6 months after the third injection of Hepatitis B is not very or the baby health?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I don't think that there is a significant risk to the baby from the vaccine. It is only a small protein fragment. Good luck with the baby! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Other Causes Of Trichomoniasis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.