Hepatitis B and Pregnant

Dear Douglas

I understand that that total there will be 3 injection for Hepatitis B.

On this 28 Jan 2003, I have taken my last injection. The doctor also have instructed me not to get pregnant within this 6 months. However, todate 20 June 2003, I discovered that I am pregnant.

Is it not good to have this baby. This is my first time pregnent. Is it this baby will be not healthy. Is it having baby within 6 months after the third injection of Hepatitis B is not very or the baby health?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't think that there is a significant risk to the baby from the vaccine. It is only a small protein fragment. Good luck with the baby! DTD

might I have had HCV type 2b since Viet Nam?
Wife tested positive.