|Urticaria and Hepatitis
Jun 17, 2003
I am just wondering, what is the link between urticaria and hepatitis B? I've read somewhere it says amongst the causes of urticaria (besides allergy, temperature etc) hepatitis is in the list. What are the mechanism of hepatitis causing hypersensitivity type I?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is usually casused by HBV because of the large antigen excess and lots of antigen antibody complexes floating about. DTD
GB Virus-C Co-Infection
I have a question, Dr. Dieterich
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Digestion?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Do Scabs Protect Bloodstream From Hiv?
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.