|Hep B Doctor in DC Washington
May 29, 2003
Hi Dr. Dieterich,
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Howard Stark in Dupont Circle is a good friend of mine and a great gastroenterologist who understands viral treatment! Give him my regards! DTD
What is the difference between Pegsys and Peg Intron
GB Virus-C Co-Infection
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- Does Hiv Rash Goes Away For Itself?
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.