|out of remission-treatment after interferon
May 20, 2003
what treatment is possible for someone who was treated with interferon went into remission for about 18-24 months and now the hepititus c is back? is another round of interferon possible?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Absolutely! You can be treated again and are likely to have a good response again. Did you have another exposure? It is possible to get this disease again! DTD
Questions from a former Blood Donor
long-term side effect from ribavirin
- Will I Be Okay Having Protected Sex With Hpv?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.