Mar 7, 2001
I've already received the second shot of my vaccine for hepatitis B. My third vaccination is not due till June 8, 2001. In the meantime, what kind of precaution should I take? Do I still need to practise safe sex with my spouse? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Until you are sure that you have hep B surface antibodies, in other words that you have developed immunity to hep.B infection you should practice safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If My Spouse Has Hep B?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.