aids in Africa
Mar 7, 2001
How come so many people in Africa have aids?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Poor countries,no prevention,no safe sex,no adequate treatment for positive cases,ethnic and cultural issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Infection Through A Shaver
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Neuropathy In Tongue And Face
- If My Cbc Level Is Normal Is It Possible To Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.