possible hiv or hep c
Mar 7, 2001
ms that you havhi doctor .im a 33 yr old male and i just got my panel back and have some concerns about the results..here are the abnormalities...
phosphorus 4.7 total protein 8.2 globulin 3.8 ggtp 61 triglycerides 187 differential segmented neutraphils 77.7 lymphocytes 13.7
im concerned about hiv or hep b or c ive yet to be tested.thank you for your help r artese
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
It is difficult with so scarse information.It seems that you have some increase in the GGTP that may suggest some hepatic inflammatory process. You should have HCV antibody test and the HIV test if you have risk factors.You need to remember that many other diseases besides HIV or HCV cause increased GGTP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.